Sunday, June 10, 2007

Listening to : Breathe - Anna Nilick

I do have to applaud those that have faithfully come to my blog despite me not updating all the time.
I guess life has been as normal as it can get.
Ok fine, who am i kidding!!!
It's been real exciting and fun, not forgetting stressful as well
Well good thing is that i've gotten over spasms. Or that is what I think.
Exams are tough, i can't finish syllabus in time, i'm quite sure.
So i'm gonna spot topics for all my subjects. Except for physics.
We reached 8 months ytd, YEAH!!!
Camp is next week, somehow i feel that this camp will really be the turning point.
I gotta make it the turning point.
3 weeks to that actual big day, 3 weeks to me ending my track life.
To me, this cca has been the most life-changing experience of all. I love it! :)
Well, Emerge is also over. Kinda miss it. I made a whole lot of resolutions to change.
Well, i guess this is really a toast to change!!
A new and more positive Lionel who will do his job in track well. :)

No comments: