Saturday, January 22, 2005

Year Of excitement,Sacrifices...And Walking On!!!

22 Days pasts like the wind. It's now 127 days to our inevitable Big 'O' Levels. Can't say I'm petrified, Can't say I'm Over-Joyed. But I'm looking forward to the day nonetheless. Filled With determination I'm Walking On!!! I'm Conquering my Worst Fears, My worst subjects. And I'm not merely going to do it with my own Strength. But with someone who gives unlimited strength, Spunk, energy, Enthusiasm and all other Positive Words known to man. Who else could it be? None other than My Jesus!! He's beside me all the way. That's why I can Speak So confidently. The past week was a mind boggling and nerve wrenching one, Challenges and intensive moments were coming and Going. A maths and Chem Results,And Well Frankly i am not pleased with all my teachers. Queenie Chua is no longer teaching. Replaced by Ms Khoo. She isn't really a teacher who is easily pleased. Ms Chan, Cai Tou is still here. Despite the fact that the teachers this year turn out for the worst. I'm not going to let this pull me down. I'm going All the Way! With or without them. The game of basketball no longer plays a big role in my life any longer. I'm was depressed at first till now. I'm finally set free!!! I'm Happy!!!=)

1 comment:

Maximillian- said...

heey man! mingwei here. i've changed my URL. quite soem time ago actually. didn't know you had a new blog. anyways. it's http://a-contradictory-situation.blogspot.com ... take care anyways dude. till then. chill and good luck in studyin for O's =) and yea, your basketball tornaments. chaao man.