Tuesday, January 04, 2005

still surviving!!!

Hey Hye once again!! Well what to say what to say. Kind of a frustrating day. The A maths test 2day was like so annoying!!! I realised that the question ain't that tough after all.But one problem.I didn't know how to do all of them!! If these questions were posed to me in the final year paper last year i would score.But well sad case i guess.Didn't study too hard. Thats what alot of my friends felt also,so i'm not the only guy=).Well still lifting my head up high. Afternoon went to play bball.For like 1 hour.I must not give in to temptation. Then wow!!! I managed to hurt my ankle in that 1 hour!!! Well life has to go on despite these minor set backs. 2moro is the physics test. Hope to do well man. I really do hope to pass. So well must study real hard 2day. Faith is an Act yeah!!! Think I'm going to have to start counting down le. Counting down to what?? The big Os man. May be too early but after what audrey Chong told my class 2day. I'm kinda scared and serious about it man. HAha.K think thats about it man. Gtg study le.See you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi lionel!!!!
hmm..hope u havent forgotten me... im the one who didnt let u study..sorry!!! yehh..and if u still duno me..im the one who called u a nigger. =P but i didnt mean it lahs. cos u're handsome and bla bla bla..how can i make fun of u?! =P haha..so aniwae..visit my bloggie too okiez?
choco-hearts.diaryland.com

link me!!! take care!
sochenda