Saturday, January 22, 2005

???

Time is really precious this year. Every second means a very big deal!! And for me, time is being spent very well. With a very clear mind. Till now. When my life was infused with an addiction. A game called R.O.S.E online. An extremely enjoyable MMORPG game(Or maybe its my 1st that's why Its appeals to me very much). I've been filling my days with this game. I'm spending too much time on it!!! Studies are being neglected and shoved aside. Very soon I may start failing if I do not stop. So the important thing to do is to think!!! How do I play and study and keep my 5 hours of studying a day goal. Ideas have been rushing through my mind as I'm blogging. Hmmm? The obvious solution many of you would be thinkin would be to uninstall the extremely addictive game!! But man, I can't bear to do it. So therefore a compromise has been reached. I can only play 1 hour a day. No more. But if you sit and ponder about it. What about basketball?? What about my friends?? Hmmm. That would be yet another episode of my life. Right now. I'm just going to stick with this plan!!! Besides, I'm not surprised if one fine day I wake up and get bored with the game.
Well In case some of you may not know. 2moro is the day. The day of reckoning. When i throw away my old man( Please note "old man" is not my father but my old self) in an official manner. People!!! I'm going to be fully immersed in water. I'm going to get baptised!!! Extreme joy came to me when my mum signed the consent form. Its a day which i have been waiting oh so patiently. I would be a christian in an official way and I would be lionel officially as well!!! Not only thst. But the next most satisfying thing was that my Father would be coming to witness my baptism!!! Finally!!! My father is coming!!!=)

No comments: