Saturday, January 08, 2005

1st week of school

Wa seh.The 1st week has ended.Thank God for that.This year is indeed gonna be a tough year. Cuz its 5 days week le.So i'm gonna be kinda busy like everyday. well fridays in np.This week had bball trainin on thursday,then np on friday then bball again on saturday. It was really tirin...think i'm gonna get sick really soon man.Well most of my worries are also over cuz well its the end of my bball life le!! Haha...no more trainin...juz plain fun playing. I dun have to waste time shooting myself but really have fun. Its kind of wierd.I know myself its obvious i wont get inside,but went for my last trainin 2day and well its no pressure at all,juz play...haha think its gonna be like that everytime i play bball.But as always...Maris B boys...better make me proud and win the competition!!!! Well this week also had many tests. Next week also got geog and SS test.Whats wrong with the school man. Tests tests tests, Well maybe good maybe bad also. well i plan le. I aim to get 8 points. I repeat 8 points. Sounds impossible??? well Like what Addidas always say. Impossible is nothing. So well It can be done, Juz with alot of hard work i guess. I really do hope I can shine for God in my O levels.Well to all sec 4s...Study hard man!!

1 comment:

Jenecia Chia said...

Hi cool dude.... where is ur doodleboard?
cant doodle anymore....
aniwayyyyy nice change in ur bloggie...nice :)
Sigh havent give u ur surprise.........

So long u never update ur blog i tot u will never do it!

Thanks for wanting to help me today w the cds..but in the end help zone A. ha :)
Jiayou for ur Os ok..... Balance is the key... STudy super hard and play super hard when it is the time. MOst impt.... BUild God has ur firm foundation... Read my blogggie i have great testimony abt my studies. hope it encourages u too! :)

8 points is possible. if u put ur heart into it...tt means 4 subjects A1 and 2 subjects A2. OK?! mus be consistently doin well ya? it is possible!

Ya i pray in Jesus' name... that God will open a way tt u get baptised. I believe tt even as u step out in faith and keep on keeping on. Ur parents will consent. Let ur light shine and they will knw u are sure of ur decision. :) u are 16 but u can do much more! :) Take care.... hope to meet up soon.