Wednesday, October 03, 2012

CROSS-fit #98 They be strong



Through the course of my stay here in USA.
I've seen many different types of crossfitters and many of them of different personalities, different advocates.
Those whom I'm always impressed and caught unaware with are those whom look tiny.
Gosh thy're so tiny, they don't look like they pack a punch at all.
Then 3.2.1 Go and HOOOMG!
I'm not trying to be sexist, or arrogant here.
I've got to admit, I'm not the one who's the most used to have girls take me down in workouts
But man, these girls pack a punch!

Then I realise the simple fact.
Why am I judging them? Not giving them a second thought, a benefit of a doubt.
I'm sure people look at me the same way.
This kid is small, can he do it?

So I suppose we shouldn't be too quick to judge aye.
The strength comes from deep down inside.
They may be small, they may be quiet and gentle, but inside, they're just monsters waiting to be unleashed
In a good way of course.

So chics out there! You've got my respect!
Look at your male counterparts and caution them! Tell them that one day, you'll take them down
Guys, don't ever let that happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds
additionally? I'm glad to search out numerous useful info right here in the post, we need work out more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Look into my web page - electro - -