Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CROSS-fit #101 living it up

I was in vegas a couple of days ago and someone texted me...
Man, you're really living it up aren't you!?
Yes I am!
Shouldn't we all??

Shouldn't we all take hold of the opportunities now and go all out to have fun.
Make most out of your lives.
I hate (I rarely use such a forceful word) it when someone lives life being led by 'fate' or 'destiny'
They're good aspects and beliefs and all.
But if you're living in this current state, waiting for things to happen to you, then snap out of it!

CrossFit

Live here and live now!
It may sound Hedonistic in a certain sense, but aren't we investing this mindset into the future as well?
That's why many people do Crossfit.
We want to lead a better life, NOW.
Yes we want to do so in the future as well, but the real passion is the NOW.
We do Crossfit so we don't slip into the abyss of corrupted health and fitness.
So we make our own future, we make our fates.

I want to be amazed by myself on a daily basis.
I want to do new things every single day.
Living life without regrets.
Living it up.

No comments: