Sunday, July 10, 2011

Don't think, Just Do

Listening to : Iridescent - Linkin Park

Such a mentality has been with me for a long while, but only recently has it been quickly enforced.
Take things easy, keep things simple. Don't think, Just do.
It's worked for most of my life. In fact, it's been great!
However, it has also brought hurt to many.

We all learn from our mistakes, our pitfalls, our failures.
So here's to the past. To all whom I've ever offended.
I apologize and am sorry!
However, that still does not change the way I operate. Of course I'll be slightly more cautious.
But... This is me, carefree, happy.

Being with a friend these few days have made me realize that simple fact.
Your happiness is what matters isn't it? You can complicate things till you get confused yourself...
But to just be happy, it's quite priceless.
Of course, I put myself out there to get hurt big time.
Like an open target waiting to get shot down.
But that's where the fun comes in isn't it? The risk of it all.

No comments: