Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Party in the USA~!

Listening to : Blame it on the Pop - DJ Earworm

If you think that I've been neglecting my blog. No!!
I've just been overseas for the past 2 weeks. On a holiday of course!
Strangely, I didn't exactly find alot of inspiration to blog over there.
I guess cause it was really endless fun after fun!
It was an amazing trip and I'm really happy I went for it.
I really don't have much to say.
Guess I'll let the photos speak for itself on Facebook.
But certain things have to be mentioned.
The sights of USA have really been impressive.
Though it isn't as monumental as many others.
But I guess it means more for the than many others.
Cause it was really a place where amazing stuff happens.
Fame is created, popularity is grown.

The people are so friendly I can't get used to it back here in Singapore.
The environment is so conducive for creativity, for growth.
For liberty. I'm very impressed by the country.
Nah, I won't be living there anytime.
Though it is a rather dangerous country and place to be in.
I really like it!
USA!!!!

No comments: