Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You are...

Listening to : World Behind My Wall - Tokio Hotel

Didn't really have much inspiration to blog.
In fact, never really had much mood to do so either.
Not until now that is.
So the feeling of back in Singapore is bitter sweet.
Missing a whole lot of not just the culture but the lifestyle there.
Not caring about so many things.
Being the man I really wanted to be.
To have been free...

There are truly times in my life when I feel like another person.
Someone who loves other things than which I should be focusing on.
Isn't really the lifestyle I'm supposed to live.
Yeah isn't the way I'm supposed to walk.
But I have been thrown into confusion once again. Pondering and pacing.
Back and forth as to why...
It feels so natural to me that I feel unnatural.
Am I following the path which I want to?
Am I supposed to Love the way I'm supposed to?
Or is there no other way....
To go by the book? Or to transcend boundaries.

Maybe we are the only exception to things.
Sorry to disappoint the entire world.
But yeah. At times I believe so.
When the time comes, I'll make sure it's done right.

No comments: