Saturday, June 14, 2008

Revival!!!

Listening to " Time of My Life - David Cook

Its been SO SO SO long since i last blogged. longest break i have taken so far. What 6 months!?!?
Guess its time to actually change trhe blogskin as well. Hopefully its a good change.
Why am i suddenly back?? I don't know much myself. Guess maybe its a little too stressful in NS??
I'm now in C3 in Air Force School. Life has been good and all. Just alot of studying and pracitcal.
I have no more physical training!! WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT!??!?
Well, the saddening thing most recently would be the passing away of OCT Clifton.
He was my friend in Air Wing back in Safti MI. I only got to know him better in the last 2 weeks or so. Its really a waste to me. I just wish I could have done more.
It makes me look back and think how fragile life can be and all.
Just wish we all had a little more time to say that one more thing before we go.
Well, bottom line, we're all getting old. BTW! The media is partially wrong about details of his death. I am a little annoyed by this but well, its singapore.
I can get jailed if i say anymore.
2moro is the funeral itself. Its my very 1st funeral in my life.
Its my 1st and i'm participating in it. I'm going to do it to the best that i can.
Things haven't been too easy with life other than NS as well.
I duno, disconnection is starting to happen in various areas of my life.
Especially with one group of friends i thought i'll never be away from.
I'm getting closer to some other buddies too, which i'm really glad to have as well.
As for Supergirl, Shiming is still the best i've ever had. I would never have made it this far without her.
I guess going to NS had really changed a part of me, either for the better or the worst. I honestly don't really know. I'll only know in due time.
So in the meantime, i'm gonna make full use of tonight to just relax and not think about anything at all. Thats becoming one of my favourite hobbies...

No comments: