Friday, June 20, 2008

Control

Listening to : Yellow- Coldplay

I'm back from AFS!! Finally, well this was a short week.
But a tough one indeed, was ic so did alot of rubbish and stuff.
Too bad i'll be ic again in what, 4 weeks? Anyway, on a lighter note, we've finally started controlling. Honestly, it's one of the most fun things we've done since enlistment.
Its like playing a game, just that its more complicated and hell fun.
Its extremely cold inside simulators and i'm starting to talk funny i think.
Like i'll hardly say hold on but stand by now.
Its funny but at the same time way cool. BUt we're now only in our first phase.
The one where we just stare at the com screen, not yet to the realy 3D room.
I can't wait for that. BUt for now, i'll just be saying things like, confirm checks complete!!!
MAMBO 4 MILES ON TRACK ON GLIDEPATH REQUEST LAND!!!
I'm sure that never made sense to u reading it. But ya, its fun.
To me at least. I just wish all my friends from school were here doing it with me.
It'll be the best i could ever ask for.

No comments: