Sunday, June 15, 2008

Breathe

Listening to : Big girls don't cry - Fergie

So I finally got back home after a long morning.
The funeral was well, a first for me, i was shocked, sad, trying to focus and then i realised how much i should treasure life.
Oh well, i dunno why the sudden emo-ness. The fact i started the blog again means i'm emo.
But i'm ok with it i guess. can't really be bothered what others are thinking of me.
Well, today is back to life!! BYE 2LT CLIFTON LAM!!! He was a good man. I really have to admit that, but i'm sure he's in a better place. I'm glad he lived and was part of my life though it was in a small way.
On a lighter note, i have off in due!!! MONDAY IS MINE!!
Gonna enjoy my sunday nights and monday morning. Going to go training for the 1st time in a long time. I'm gonna like that. I really will do i guess.
In a whiles time the best person is coming over, makes things all the more better.
Haha, its fathers day today, guess my dad is enjoyinh himself.
I'm a happier man today! FOOOOOOO

No comments: