Tuesday, April 17, 2007

XC!!

Listening to : Can't stop - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Wow, so it seems that this song was really loved ion my runs last year.
Yeah, i can remember, this song kept running in my head.
Well, 2moro is Cross Country. Wow.
So fast eh. It seems many are now EXTREMELY nervous.
All i can say now is that everyone has done all they can.
Everyone has prepared equally as much.
Everyone has had their prep talks and all.
But 2moro, its not going to be about any of these things which will determine who wins.
Its about who becomes the bravest, who can go out there and run their hardest with no regrets.
I'll be rooting for CJC XC!!! I'll be rooting more importantly for Ng Shiming.
She's real nervous now. Oh well.
This is XC for you. HAHA. After this, its ten weeks to the big day for me.
Shall not consider that for now.
Well, ALL the way cross country!!!

No comments: