Sunday, April 22, 2007

Stairway

Listening to : Stairway to Heaven

I've gotten a little lazy to maintain my blog i realised.
Well, a few updates. WEDNESDAY WAS AWESOME!!!
The cross country team did phenomenal.
My girl finally got top 20!! she got 13th place!!!
Real happy for her. Like its been so many years of running and the last year she achieved something!!!
Oh well, this is kinda bad for me in a way.
Means i DIE DIE must win something. If not pai seh. heh.
Yeah, on thursday we went put and all after school to have fun.
I'm also gonna start pushing my runs.
I really am going to work hard on my strength endurance now. I have no more time to waste.
Speaking of no time. I think I really have to start doing my homework and studying.
Cause on friday. I had my very first detention.
ALL CAUSE I DIDN'T DO MY HISTORY OUTLINE!!!
My clean record is broken. NO!!!!
Detention is really sad, the people there do work aimlessly. It was kinda traumatising actually. HAHA!

No comments: