Saturday, April 07, 2007

The kick again.

Listening to : Alive - POD

Its good friday!!! or rather, it was good frieday half an hour ago.
I really love good friday, it gives reason to why we can stand here strong.
This is the easter period, its so warm and all.
The drama in church today was by far the most high-tech version ever.
Which really made it cool. Well, the effect was definitely there.
The EASTER EXPERIENCE.
You have got to feel it for yourself.
Well, as usual, i'm here waiting for my girl to finish doing her work.
Haha, it feels like a saturday. Hmmm, on this easter, i guess its appropriate to fix up my life again! Yup!
Well, tomorrow is the very first big race of the year, national Juniors.
How bad can it get, i'm running 100 and 400 on the same day.
Both with less than 1.5 hour gap. This is really troubling.
Even still, i got rather psyched up on the race and all. I'm gonna give it my BEST shot.
There's nothing to lose, i don't care about shame or anything.
I'm just gonna give it my all and WHACK THE RACE!!!!
After all, i think i'm gonna do a PB. I really do.
Well, everything was ok, till i realised my strained muscles have yet to recover, I wonder whats wrong with my legs recently.
Strangely, i'm not as worked up for this race compares to SPH. Guess i'm immuned now.
Whats more, my girl will really be there this time. I'm confident in myself and in everyone.
SOmehow, i really do feel the need to drive the team. I really do.
I shall send out an emo msg to everyone running now. YEAH!!!
Nite ppl!!!

No comments: