Thursday, February 02, 2006

Leaving???

Ok its been a while since blogged.
Don't really know what to say.
Well I kinda came to let out some stuff and express myself heh...
Yesterday, well a good friend of mine left Singapore for China.
Ya she's my 1st 3 months classmate Charlene.
I mean ya, I was real sad yesterday.
So sad I kinda didn't go school today. Half of our class didn't.
But I'm surprised how in 1 month we could all be so good friends.
Heh... Well yesterday I was really sulking and wallowing in my sadness .
Then I just read a nail, stay positive man.
Instead of missing missing and missing,
i would rather think back and smile.
Hmmm, lets see, the few amazing things that happened.
The mass dance, the suaning, the outing, oh so many things!!!
Well CHARLENE!!!! if you're reading this.
pls know that 1t09 will always be here.
We'll always be that happening class!!! =)

No comments: