Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Proper Proper

Ok sorry for the recent short entries.
I shall be a faithful blogger and update properly.
Anyway ya, school has been rather dry.
Not too sure why. The peeps are still cool.
But there's like a bored feeling now.
Lessons used to be interesting.
Now everything seems boring (with exception of hist and certain tutorials)
Right. I'm like home early la, kinda ponned chinese.
In fact I didn't even know why i went to school la.
Lessons were totally boring and useless today.
I ponned like half of everything la....
Well track and field has been happening.
Other than frequently breaking my muscles and killing myself.
Its surprisingly kinda fun. Well at least I got a CCA eh...

Well other than that, recently have been catching up with a few frenz,
heh, its strange man. When we kept saying we'll be brother forever.
We're all kinda super distant now? Shucks....kinda sad case man.

Well hopefully school will be fun tomorrow.
Seriously, if not I'll just stone again.
CYA peeps....

No comments: