Saturday, March 24, 2012

CROSS-fit #77 Again?

The last and final Crossfit Open WOD, the much anticipated workout which would tip the scales for many...
The FRAN LADDER!? What! A repeat!?
So much for creativity aye HQ guys.
Many have threw in comments like it's poor programming, lousy methodology.
The net thrown won't be big enough to encompass everyone...

What is everyone talking about!?
I say I'm glad it's a repeat! Most are going on whining about it cause they're afraid.
Are you?
Take it as a platform for those guys whom can't go anywhere near the regionals or to the games itself to gauge themselves. It allows for them to look at themselves and see if they've gotten stronger.
I know I definitely did. In such a setting, with my mind and body in tune.
What better scenario to throw in a benchmark workout then in the Open.

So, Have you gotten stronger? Or have you slacked off?
Whatever it is...
There's next round, next year.

No comments: