Monday, February 13, 2012

CROSS-fit #72 Nativity

I'm not so into fitness and Crossfit till I neglect everything that circles in the World behind my walls.
Or should I say across the border for that matter.
There's been just way too much hype about one certain individual in the NBA nowadays.
They call him "Linsanity" or Jeremy Lin.
Born and raised in Taiwan, China. A strong Christian and graduate from Harvard University.
Now let's just take a moment and think about it.
This fella isn't half bad! He doesn't have unnatural genes like Yao Ming or a huge body like Dirk.
He's got something which well, I must say Asians exemplify.
Determination.
He drives, dives, fights and practically does anything for the ball.
No matter how much of an underdog he may be. He's got heart.
And being placed in a totally foreign land, I gotta say, he's got courage too!
So no matter where you started from, damn don't give in to that 'stereotype'.
Lin didn't. So live it up and be someone special.
They say that change is the only constant in life.
But man, so many of us just avoid it. Try to cover it and are seemingly ignorant towards it.
Get some courage and face that change.

No comments: