Monday, October 03, 2011

CROSS-fit #65 Second Chances

It's likely that we all dream about it.
The better life that we think exists beyond those walls of ours.
And how man, great things could have happened if you did this or did that.
You'll probably have one or two lifts in the day whereby you go...
"shucks, I should've done this better..." or,
"Darn it, would've been great if I really gave it my all".
But maybe, just maybe, things ain't so bad. Cause you're given that second chance aren't you?
You're still here, still standing, still breathing.
You can still try.

And try again, you should.
Make that second, third, fourth, fifth, hundredth attempt.
Cause the fact remains is that you're still here and you're given that chance to try again.
if you could, why not give it a shot?
Take a chance to be happy again, to be joyful again.
A risk it is, but take one! To be satisfied in your spirit.
Maybe it's lost but try again... To love God with your Heart, Soul and Mind.

I was given that second chance just yesterday.
To love and be loved.
Who cares about the failures, at least now I'm given that second chance.
And I swear I'll make it better.

No comments: