Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The season where you question..

Yupp, it happens once every semester. Yes it does...
The big question, the most important one to be exact.
WHY ARE YOU STUDYING!?
Why are we buried underneath our books and not pursuing our dreams? Whatever that may be...
Coming soon is the "Audio Mob", the event to spark the dreams and goals of every individual aspiring for anything great out there.
However, come to think of it, how many of us are actually living that out?
This time, the onset of such questions came about after reading this article and truly, reflecting upon it....
What is it?
Either way, it's sad cause you can't stop now...
You can't just let it all go right? Sunk cost and all makes sense but you just won't forgo everything to live life.
So really, let's think again, at this mid point.
What is it you are doing in life?
And is it really what you want to do? Is this something true to your cause?

One of my fellow classmates whom I'd like to think I've gotten alot closer to this semester recently told me.
"I've left the world of academics during the recess week, didn't do much mugging.
Haven't been going to many lectures, I'm surely falling behind in standards.
Probably going to drop my double degree program.
Haven't been visiting the ISE lab too often as well, instead, have been outside.
Going about my own business and trying to change the World.
I've been helping orphans in India.
Why? Cause I want to...
There's no undermining reason, I just want to... "

I won't even begin to explain and encourage you to comprehend what he really said.
We all want to live for our dreams, planning projects, planning events for the World.
Sorry but MAN! We're the salt and light of the World but everything we do...
AND I MEAN EVERYTHING...
Has so underlying factor driving us.
Take a moment, pause and think for a second... Are you really doing this for yourself? Or for?
If so, you really need to re-evaluate yourself.
People aren't just numbers, souls aren't just figures, grades are...
Grades are just alphabets.
I'm not measured by them, so why live for them?

No comments: