Friday, January 07, 2011

Upright

Listening to : Sing - My Chemical Romance

So it begins, the year has started and the fight has begun.
Honestly, the has not begun on the right track.
I've made some real dumb moves and did some real dumb things.
But either way, I'm glad that most of it has been resolved and I'm back to where I started.
2010 was amazing, didn't end too well, but who cares, 2011 will be a whole lot better.

Nope, I haven't came up with many resolutions and goals for 2011.
Yeah, I have to admit that very soon, I will have to make em.
2010 was really a blast cause well, most of the goals were achieved. One way or another.
2011 will well, be slightly more of a bore sadly. Honestly can't expect too much from it.
I mean, from its prospects to begin with, nothing big is planned.
But hey, I'll make the most out of it.
In slight dilemma in almost every area of my life now.
Academics, Spiritual, Crossfit, Friends, Relationships....
Which really puts me back quite a bit.
I caught social network and a whole string of other movies... Well, if there's one thing I really wanna do this year....
Is to value my friends and keep em real close. At the end of the day, I realized something...
Slightly sad, but real to me.
I've got pretty much just a handful of people whom I can really trust and look to.
General friends, I've got many. But those I can confide in, just a few. Of which, I really gotta
keep em closer I guess. Make some efforts here and there.
Really can't seem to go through this without them. 2010 was made possible cause of them as well

Either way, lesser is good I suppose, I learn to stand on my own 2 feet.
Nah, I'm not despising the need of them, I'm well, just making sure that I invest in those who matter to me. Perhaps that's why..... Nah, not to be revealed in such an open blog this way.
For now, I'm looking out for them.
Apart from the stress this time round. I'll need a life. A good one worth living for.
So, this is to Sem 2!
Get get get over it!!! Seems so tough though.
Moving on from Rui....
Beautiful things can come in the smallest of sizes even the closest of distances


No comments: