Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Xin

Listening to : Angels - Sarah McLachlan

Never will i lose this opportunity again.
I won't wait for any more second chance.
I gotta believe.
I realised I have been distracted by many things.
Unfocused in a way, i dunno why.
In this, my track has been suffering.
WHat has happened to the FIRED up attitude???
Perhaps its cause of the long pain that has hit since the CTs.
Not only that, how am I to face the other maggots.
The 'captain' has been slacking here and there, now he's suffering badly.
I wonder what would they think. Even now, i've gotten THAT vulnerable to sickness.
This is scary. But i still believe. I'll be stronger, not physically, but mentally.
Well, I gotta be strong mentally for my studies too. I'm also suffering badly there.
I'm suffering badly everywhere in ym head. I guess i gotta start working and stop playing too much i guess. I got my ONE day of rest today. Now its time to WORK.
One day, i'm gonna win it all.

In the arms of the angel,
A supergirl, please help....

No comments: