Saturday, March 31, 2007

EXPLODE UP!

Listening to : Wonderwall - Oasis

Its been a week since i blogged again. I guess I gotta be more active in blogging man.
Heh, but i realised its tough everyday since i come back so late everyday.
Studying and training is getting to my head.
Well, last sunday we had SPH relays, I must say my confidence has been boosted.
Cause of the race and cause she helped so much i guess.
I remember how nervous I was and scared I spasm.
One of the best ideas was to pray befroe the race, seriously. HAHA. It works man.
Though both our baton passes were in a way greatly flawed, i think its still a good run. :)

Well, I can't really remember this week. Seriously, I just know i kept sleeping.
OH!! On Thursday I slept practically the whole day. Which i have no idea why.
I gotta rest up more man, trainings have also been rather shiok.
Yesterday we had our road relay. Yup.
And i must say it was a huge success.
Many teams turned up and ran their hearts out for fun!
I guess the team who planned it must be good.
Especially that girl, she did well. Really well! :)

Next week is national juniors. Heh, well, its super fast.
Not just that, its next weekend. WHO PUTS NAT JUNIORS ON EASTER WEEKEND!!!
Nobody really does so man, oh well, i'll try to do what i can.
I don't wanna cause trouble for my bro again. This really sucks.
AHHH!!! Ok ok, guess i'll try to study today, i have to man. I really have to!

No comments: