Thursday, January 11, 2007

Invierno forever

Listening to : get low - lil john

Wow, Orientation 2007 is finally over.
Indeed this has been an extremely good experience.
So many things have been running through my head.
I did realise that this orientation has taught me much, about leading and all.
But most of all, to understand the meaning of orientation.
IG33 has bonds forged which i think can never be broken.
Its fantastic to have them all as an IG. I'm sure poon would feel the same.
IG33, we'll stick together forever man.

Of course there is 1T24, wonderful junior class of mine.
Super enthu and also super funny class.
Despite the presence of weird people, they all HOW TIGHT!!!

Definitely, on the whole, INVIERNO!!!!
Yeah, we didn't win, but i guess we not winning brought us to somewhere beyond winning.
As a house captain for the 1st time in my life.
I dare to say that Invierno as a house won something more valuable compared to a trophy.
People, we won the bonds of each other. To look at your neighbour and say, Amigos.
I do hope every single one of the J1s had a hell of a time.

Not forgetting the J2 PENGUINS!!!
We all worked our asses off, literally. I remember since the last week of the year.
We were all running around fixing up things, the banner, the props everything.
We were so good, too fantastic to be true.
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U!!! I couldn't have asked for a better house.
Truly, Invierno in my eyes is the best house ever. Not a biased statement.
But as facils, a salute is all it takes to identify each other.
So really, thank you for making me one happy penguin!!!

Now that Orientation is over, well, hello books.
I'm lost in econs.

No comments: