Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back to life...

Listening to : I miss you - And then I turned seven

So its really back to normal school. School with pressure that is.
Not saying that i'm not used to stress, i'm rather used to it in fact.
Well, assuming that now I'm lagging behind. There's so much to ketchup on.
Oh yeah, orientation was a whole load of fun.
BUT, there're tests coming up. This is extremely annoying.
It's back to track training as well.
I'm really excited for it, i dunno why too, but its fun to be able to
'heart pain', literally.
Also funny thing was that I realised many of the J1s are on an orientation frenzy.
They were all doing the Invierno cheers before training.
Speaking of which, we had an overwhelming response in the days training.
Surprised that so many came, though other CCAs had like much more.
I jealous.

I guess I really do miss trainings. Funny eh, i miss getting totured.
Not only that, i'm missing orientation even more.
I miss standing on the stage pointing at house Invierno and shouting at them
I miss giving inspirational speeches and give the kill sign to kyuka after we do the Haka.
This by far exceeds the fun I had in my own orientation.
IG33 is also suiper happening, SO many outings and all.
Wonder if this will keep up all the way to the end. WAHAHHAHA.

MAn, i'm damn tired, but yeah, i'm going to run and also i'm gonna mug hard today man.
Really hard, i'm feeling oh so dumb during lessons.
People will literally shoot answers while i simply struggle to understand.
Help!!!!!!!

My voice is coming back, finally.
INVIERNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: