Thursday, July 29, 2004

hello!

Well hey hey everyone.This is my 2nd blog...Some of u all have seen my previous one but well it got how do u say messed up.Well hope this one won't. I'll try to update this everyday to let u all know whats going on.Today was well a bit drama man.Morning was still ok.School as normal,however i still dun get it...Y yellow armpits always picks on me.I lie down on my table also scold.Now even Mrs tan-chin oso scold....hmmm?? Well drama starts in the afternoon.The whole b boys went to see c boys finals match.To our surprise,many many maris came as well.B4 the match...all of us thought confirm win...we were leading 1st 3 quarters.And the last quarter was really intense.Monkey did many 3 pnt...refree kayu...eric and i were shoutin like siao...chong ling played very well...tap 7 ppl(guo shao noe...not bad[national youth team]).But well we still lost...Realy kinda sad...they played their best...train so hard but lose...almost the whole c boys were in tears,coach as well.Well who noes..wait go nationals trash other sch.Well think tats abt it...sleeping really late 2night,2moro only got 2 lessons..woohoo!

No comments: