Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas

I suppose it means different things to different people.
I'm sure that it sparkles in our hearts one way or another.
Be it in gifts, be it in family, be it in Church.
Really, isn't this a great occasion?
But what does Christmas mean to you?

No, it isn't just another time for a good hangover.

In fact, it struck me only just.
Man, Christmas is here, it kinda marks the end of the year and the start of magical times!
Just my 2 cents.
Christmas is simple, it's nostalgic but it isn't really bout the music, food, songs or even friends to church.
Maybe, probably, it's about having those great ones beside you.
About the renewed hope that Baby Jesus was born this day.
That cause of him, we can always be happy.
It's probably not just about me, about the revenue to be earned but the love to be shared.
Not so much of the food but the company which comes with it.

Christmas is a time for you and for me, to be together as Jesus was born this day.
To celebrate life and all it's trials and victories.
Somewhat to be happy and enjoy every moment in this period.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: