Sunday, February 20, 2011

built

Listening to : Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap

Things are actually turning for the better.
For once, in the past few months, I felt part of it...
Holding on to hope for the future, I don't have much now, I practically have nothing.
Nothing to fall back on except a few friends that I have.
But realizing how some care is quite... Nostalgic.
I'm really not one whom shares and expresses myself in front of others.
I'd like to think I've put up quite a good front the past few days...
but gosh, I'm getting really tired.
So please, if I just want some personal space, give me some alright?
Either way, things are getting better, one step at a time...
Honestly, I've got those few to thank.
For not letting go when it was honestly real easy to see me crumble.

No comments: