Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving on

Listening to : No Boundaries - Adam Lambert

So it seems things have finally been settling down.
Its getting back to the usual cycles of work and church.
Not that I'm complaining or anything. I'm actually quite satisfied by this organisation.
How bad can it get?
Anyway, I figured that the times we spend trying to make something happen can actually be used to do something more useful.
There's just more to this life.
I know it...
It isn't like my time is coming or anything.
But there is something more meaningful rather than just chasing after money, a good life etc.
More to that in life i guess.
I'm still in the midst of searching for that one thing.
That doesn't mean I ain't going to stop having fun though. WOOHOO!!!
RWC is coming up this Sunday. I'm quite happy its coming.
Next Monday the new 2LTs come in.
That only means, 4 months to ORD.
Think i'm going to stop blogging for a while. Can't find much time to do so nowadays.
Till whenever!!!

No comments: