Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Saving grace

Listening to : My Hero - Foo Fighters

Why didn't i blog the past few days / weeks?
I just didn't have much to blog about. Well, up to know at least.
The working hours have really been rather stretching. Like i've never felt this mentally tired in a while. Which is sometimes a little refreshing.
Well, I can't say my life is the most exciting at the moment.
However, what I am looking forward to is the camp!
LOUD CAMP!!
Haven't you heard?
It's going to be the most exciting and fun camp you'll ever go to!
8 - 10 June. Whats more, it'll really be the epitomy of much needed boost.
I know we always say that life can't be based on a one off event.
It should be more of a long lasting continous change.
However, sometimes you just need some milestones in your life to fall back to.
Some periods in your life when you can say I did my best and i'm proud of it.
When I look back, there're various forms of successes i can fall back to.
My A level results, the track team, Usher ministry. Just to name a few.
However, I figured that something we should always realise.
Our days are what we make it to be. So whether we make it a point for it to be a high point or not is really up to us. Like we can really choose to sit back relax and not do anything.
Or you can jump up and decide to make it significant in your measely 80 years of life.
Thats why if you realise I tend to fuss about how we shouldn't waste any moment and rushing for time all the time, please remember that i'm doing it for your own good.
Yes, rest is needed, however, even then should you make it significant.
I mean, how cool would it be if we could all go on a holiday all the time to unwind.
Therefore, to me, this camp is something i really am looking forward to cause i want it to be a milestone. I want it and need it badly so i can jump a new level. Out of a self - conscience mindset and move on the well, CHANGE THE WORLD!
As I said long before entering NS. One person at a time, you pay it forward and the world changes.
Its as simple as that, but many people fail to see the significance of it all.
Thats why if you're wondering why i'm so hard up for this camp, this is why.
However, i'm shocked to be leading a team this time round. It makes it even MORE memorable.
It feels alot more like a moment to remember.
In the past, I was once called a hero. SUPERMAN!
Hoho. Well, I'm not out to ensure that my team wins or saves the most face.
I really can't be bothered to be the best or to be the champion house.
However, I wanna have fun. I want the others to have fun.
Thats why my cheers ain't out to anger / stir / or fight others back.
Its going to be something enjoyable and funny so we can all laugh about.
THIS IS LOUD CAMP!!!
ain't u excited?

No comments: