Saturday, January 14, 2006

Happening???

Ok ok. I realised everyone in school is rather an avid blogger.
So I shall be more active.
The weeks been great. Well happening week.
Recently been using the word "happening" rather often.
Also. I have just learnt how to play Bridge.
I'm rather addicted to it.
Lessons finally started this week.
It's no joke. Well the lessons are no joke and I'm not joking about mugging.
Many people think I came CJC to have fun. But I'm serious.
UNDERSTAND ME PEOPLE!!!
TEachers are overall ok.
Except for physics and economics that is.
I've got an Extremely Fierce teacher for physics.
Econs teacher is so small and fragile. I feel sad for her man.
Other than that. ALl the teachers are actually rather cool.
Lessons totally ain't like Sec school with lectures and stuff.
Amazingly, the mindset has also changed.
I'm actually interested in lessons now.
i can't bear to sleep in class. Its kinda happening.
The stuff they teach really make you interested.
Ok erm. That does not include English.
As for my class. The people are cool man!!
They help you with your work and are great people to chill with.
As for CCA. I've decided to join track. Heh.....

No comments: