Friday, October 14, 2005

Goodbye my friends...Hopefully this aint the end

Ok, Lets throw away the fact the the O's are drawing even nearer.
But today I just graduated.
Yes I am no longer a Maris. No more school song, officially that is.
Well it was a little emo today. No one cried.
But it was kinda touching to see how we all have changed.
Heh...we got a few pics...My class...2005 4F...
Well, its so many i have to post like 80 pics to upload all, so i'll like upload selected ones k...
No offence if ur face aint in here k...=p

This is my SS teacher, Mr goy, well....He's a cool guy, supposedly handsome??=p


Ok this is Cai lao shi, well he's real boring!!!woohoo!!! but still took a pic with him...=p


Right This is Mr Kuok, heh realise we're al ini V formation...=p


Right, Till date she's the best teacher, Queenie Chua, great chem teacher!!


My Sec 3 SS teacher, Tan Chin

We drank so much we got drunk......


MY DM!!! Dennis Koh...heh...got a shot with him...=p

AHHHH!!!! its so much to upload!! getting bored....bleh...upload another time ba...wait one last pic!!!


This is like the prettiest teacher in the whole school...wahaha!! =p...

Msn me if u want anymore pics!!=)

No comments: