Thursday, December 30, 2004

2 days to new year!!!!!

Man its awesome when i look back at the year man....Every year end i look back and think abt my life.Its fascinating to realise what stupid and funny mistakes we have done.At times i laugh juz by thinkin about it.Well thats besides the point. I'll tell u more 2moro man.Well 2day was well nothin special.Went for Np in the mornin.Special activity cuz it was games day!!! woohoo!! nvr had that much fun in a long time.Later going to meet with adrian.Supposed to go shopping!!! Again...wa seh...I'm goin to go broke one day man.Hope to get some new yr clothes. Well i'm at current trying my very best to get my father to allow me to be baptised.I really wanna get baptised so bad. So ppl out there pray for me k!!! Wahaha!Well 2moro is new yr eve.Haven really study as much.A little worried abt my studies...hmmm?? =p K then.I gtg now...Cya!!!

No comments: