Monday, October 19, 2009

Post Post plan

Listening to : Starstrukk - 3OH!3

I try to picture how life will be without army.
I didn't really need to look far. I think I'm having a taste of it now.
Its only like 2 weeks away! But I kinda figured it out.
Dota, Wow, DVDs, Youtube, running, gymming, Lan, alot of hanging out at night.
Ok, that pretty much sums up how life will be with nothing to do.
When I do get over and done with it, everyone will still go on with their busy lives.
Oh gosh, is ORD overrated?
Ok, I shouldn't think of it this way.
ORD ORD OOOORRRRDDDD.
The sad thing is that though there's really alot of hype and everything.
There's really SO much we can do without working.

YES! Thats the key!! WORK! Time to get my hands dirty and really make money!
But.... Staying awake will be really tough.
On the average, I sleep at least 10 - 12 hours a day.
Thats TERRIBLE!
Let me break it down for you.
6 - 7 hours at night, 2 when I take the morning slumber, another 2 when Its after lunch, a last hour at the end of the day. Thats quite insane.
I'm SLEEPING TOO MUCH!!!!!!
I have no idea why I've become this inclined to sleeping.
I guess its just NS and everything. I have yet to do anything useful today.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day.
SIMPLY PUT IT.
LIONEL CHOONG IS REALLY ROTTING WITH AN OFF DAY TOMORROW!!!!

No comments: