Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not this time

Listening to : Don't forget - Demi Lovato

The many victories conquered before...
Should we embrace them and take them as out comfort zone?
Or should we really move on and not let it hinder us from greater glories?
Well, personally, I'd rather the former.
Never belittle the days of small beginnings.
Wherever you started, I'm sure there've been times where you felt like the top of the world.
Those were the times....
Or maybe even, those were the times with the PEOPLE.
Things wouldn't be the ways things were now if it weren't for them.

Is it the same old nostalgic feeling of envy of the past again?
Is it that old nagging thought of "how I wish we could go back"
Maybe it is, maybe not, but one thing I do know,
That even though the past was fantastic, the future will be even better.
Maybe the victories won't be as phenomenal,
but its all about the attitude.
I'm going to embrace that!!

No comments: