Monday, October 12, 2009

Go ahead, make it happen

Listening to : You belong to me - Taylor Swift

Its been a good duration these 3 years.
It hasn't been easy, but many things came out really simple.
Love can't be this easy? At least thats what I thought.
It turned out to really be fantastic.
It has been nothing short of magical. Nothing short of a miracle.
Has there been rocky instances? Of course...
But everything was overcome with really basic principles in life.
I'm glad that certain issues happened.
I'm glad that they were in place to make me see clearly.

Its about being transparent, its about being agreeable.
Its as simple as that. No matter how demanding, its all about respect.
I'm so glad that its come this far.
Do I forsee our relationship going on forever?
Yes, in fact I do. Its about the persistence in all things.
I guess we're just both 2 easy going peeps. Which I'm really happy about.
We don't have many problems which other couples face,
the clash of friends vs the couple time.

We've made it through NS! Or well, partially, with just 3 weeks left.
Thats one amazing hurdle down.
Next would be university. I treasure the time we spend together.
I would never give her up for the world,
I wouldn't change one thing that has happened thus far.
Would I die for her? Of course I would.
If you ask me, why do I love her?
I'm not going to give any politically correct answer...
I honestly don't know....
But I guess thats what Love is all about...
Its about treasuring one another despite not knowing your outcome.
Cause if everything between both of you is decoded, you wouldn't treasure her as much.
I wouldn't belittle the small minutes we spend together on certain days.
If you ask me why I love her, I'll give you a look and say, Its Shiming, thats why...

This is the one thing I cannot quantify,
This is the one thing I cannot deduce out of a formula, argue out from a textbook.
Derive it from theories long known to man ,
I can't think of the slightest clue as to how such emotions can be represented by the cells.
I can't prove this feeling out of the many steps and theorems discovered by Einstein.
I can't use any shortcut methods to find out why,
I am clueless as to how such a passion has come forth.
I'm dumbfounded by the many possibilities which create such a feeling in my heart.
I am at times desperate to find the scientific connection between love and the heart.
I am puzzled by the dynamics of the relationship between her words and the tempo of my heartbeat.
I'm utterly confused with the loss of time when I spend a moment with her which feels like a second.
I'm unable to piece together the strange neurons arranging in my brain which causes me to sob when things don't go right.
I'm unable to explain the real physics of this relationship.
I don't know if Newton, Einstein, Maxwell or even Faraday can calculate and prove this feeling.
This feeling of unbelievable addiction to this girl called
NG SHIMING.
I'm starting out now, to find the reason, to find the laws of science which proves my burning passion just to catch a glimpse of her every single day.
I won't stop loving her till I figure this out.
I highly doubt I'll map this out, it'll take me till they actually prove that 2012 prophecies were really a huge fluke.
Now that this is established, I won't even begin to think this through.
Its simple, I don't wanna prove this theorem, I wanna Love her forever.

The past two days have been rather, intriguing.
Maybe it really isn't coincidence that everything is coming at the same time.
All the info, all the choices are suddenly put right at my doorsteps.
I'm not particularly saying that everything can go totally smoothly, But there's a possibility...
Everything, and I mean Everything is falling into place.
I'm in love with life again, I'm finding some adventure after such a long time.

No comments: