Sunday, October 25, 2009

alpha dog

Listening to : Never knew I needed - Neyo

After watching such a show like "my sisters keeper", I can't help but start to think.
What really happens when you know you're going to die?
It happens to all of us.
Maybe when we're even not prepared for it...
But say you knew you were when you were really young really soon.
Which was honestly quite sad.
The whole shoe revolved around many many concepts.
Alot of it was very interesting.
I won't go into such detail as to what those topics were.
In fact, most of it didn't even move me. Yeah, there were heart warming parts.
But what struck me was how she chose to die but in a manner in which she saw fit.
Happy.

So what would be your last few dying wishes?
What would your last few days be like?
Maybe it won't be the most exciting of all but maybe the most meaningful of all.
On the way home, I was actually pondering, what would I really do?

Firstly, on my bed, in my last few days, I would want to meet all of my friends.
The close ones that is.
To tell them how much they meant to me, how much they are treasured by me.
Secondly, I'll elect to be discharged immediately.
Then I'll head out to live my life.
If I die, I want to do it doing the things I love.
I wouldn't really want to die in my bed.
I wanna die doing something I really love.
Being with shiming, running, eating.
Some stuff like that.
I dunno...
Maybe I'm too young for this. But who knows....

No comments: