Saturday, October 24, 2009

making

Listening to : Sexy Love (acoustic) - Neyo

Theres just something about blogging on my bed.
Its rather well. comfy and all. Makes me feel really at home and at peace.
It's strange, i know, but oh well. I like it this way.
Anyway, take some time to watch this video before you actually continue below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W14CInvw9Ao

I'm not really going to attach the whole video like other blogs do.
Due to a very simple reason, I don't know how.
However, not knowing will really take a different meaning after you've watched this video.
It kinda opened my eyes a little, in fact I chanced upon it while on Kim's Facebook page.
Its incredibly shocking to realise the facts and details that this video is throwing at us.
I'm quite appalled by it in fact, so I decided to write about this.
Something which is really quite close to my heart, the advancement of technology.

When I do say that I'm going to invent Ironman one day.
I'm honestly kidding. However, I think some guys out there are really serious about this!
The sheer number of technologies evolving and being invented each day in fact every hour is amazing.
As a species, we have advanced further than any others in the past two years.
As you've seen, how people are treating these technologies and WHERE they will come from.
Its a very true fact.
Sorry my American Mates, but the talent is here!
I'm shocked to see that the number of high IQ babies in india, EXCEEDS the number of babies in the USA! Thats quite astonishing!
Based on the sheer rate of probability, no one can out-explain this theory.
Yes, we cannot argue with the fact that there may be one GENIUS child over in the USA.
However, there's such a higher probability that that's the case here in Asia!
Be it imported talent or home grown talents, we are living around economies of tremendous sizes! I wouldn't need to look far.

In fact, the other shocking news is how the rate at which technology is advancing.
The sad truth is that "by the time we graduate, half of what we learn in year 1 is already outdated". That shows how much we have to be up to date.
You have to get out there for fresh inspirations and new concepts.
New theories, new laws of science.
Many of them are being broken even as you read this.
Our world is becoming very very advanced. Maybe too advanced for our own good.
I'm not too sure about the situation of military arms...
But I'm sure that everybody knows the condition of our climate because of such changes.
However, recently, more developments have been inclined to that of helping the climate adapt.
What we are really doing now is solving the problems that have yet to even occur.
We are that forward planning!

I've went through Bible Study, I am aware of what I do expect.
In fact, this is what YOU should be expecting, advances far beyond our imagination.
Japan has invented a micro fibre which is able to transmit many terabytes a second.
Thats rather amazing! Like computers worth of data being transfered a secong!
Just imagine how you're old computer was before, and how it is now.
Has the size of the CPU changed? Maybe just a small bit. But the general idea is there.
However, has the functions and capabilities improved? DEFINITELY!
Has the price drastically increased? Not really!
So what am I trying to get at?

That what I'm going to do is very similar to what this video is about.
In many years down the road, the cure for cancer will be found.
So will the cure for aids, common flu and even mental illnesses.
The thing is that we are the people who create that change.
No, not the person on the left or right, its you.
You will help with this one way or another. You'll be involved with the upgrade of human society!
Whether you will be at the forefront or mere guinea pigs to simple spectators.
We are all part of this magnificent work.
This appears strange to some people, but its true.
This is my passion, to create and solve the problems which have yet to occur.
To create the future of society one machine or industry at a time.
I'm not a lab junkie of any sort. But I'm very fascinated with the small things.
The Mp3 has shrunk so much. It will go further. I'm sure of it.
I refuse to be outdated by computers and others.
I want to be at the forefront of this. I want to make heaven.

No comments: