Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Drive here

Listening to : Sparks - Coldplay

A picture speaks a thousand words.
Well, it is true. A picture can tell the story of a persons life.
I hate art, sorry i really do. I can't stand staring at a painting.
Let alone my own drawing.
However, I love pictures. I don't dislike taking pictures and picture being taken of me.
But I do like to keep a collection of them.
I like to look at them.
It reminds me of who and where those people are.
It reminds me of how my life is paved out.
Thats why a few days ago, i collaged my wall with pictures in frames.
Then I realized a very simple fact.
Putting my life in pictures really isn't difficult at all. It was in fact quite easy.

Not saying that I've got too little photos, in fact, I had too many to choose from.
But pointing out who was of greater priority than another seemed quite easy to me.
I initially thought that it'd be extremely tough to differentiate.
But when all of them were laid out in front of me.
It was quite a breeze to do so.
Strangely, the groups which I had thought were neglected came out surprisingly strong.
Either way, I still do value them every single bit. Every single one of them.

To define your life in pictures. I have always wanted to do that.
I have done that, well not my whole life but a good portion of it.
What do I really want to do?
To portray my whole life into pictures all over my wall.
It may seem insane and extremely ugly to you.
But to see the people I value and treasure everytime I wake up makes alot of sense to me.
I won't want to wake up seeing things which aren't real, or something figurative.
I wanna see something real, something which inspires me to move on each day.

These few weeks really mark the last lap of my NS cycle.
I won't complain or whine about it.
I admit, I have taken things in good stride, haven't been the most enthusiastic I have to admit.
However, I do make the effort to be positive about it.
Comparing my life with the others, I just can't and won't start to compare.
I'm glad its ending, but even then....
Wonder how life will be...

No comments: