Thursday, October 01, 2009

Move your body

Listening to : Body Language - Jesse McCartney

Oh the pain and ache in my legs while running.
It really genuinely is tiring nowadays.
I guess its the transition between sports and running.
I need to keep running!! I need to be reminded to do so too!
So if you see me sleeping or lazing around in the day more than usual...
Please SMACK me or message me telling me to run.
I'll definitely be very appreciative!! :)

That aside, so it seems affection is in the air!!
Well, some have a perception that its bad or something to be wary about.
Some groups get very very excited when someone gets infatuated with someone else!
Its quite a totally different reaction altogether!
In fact, I've got both groups of friends. Some of which treat it like poison, some embrace it like Gold. Its quite funny and entertaining actually.
For me, sorry for all whom have a certain image of me....
But yes, I really enjoy seeing people falling for each other and all.
Yes there are its dangers like not being ready for it, being the rebound girl etc etc.
But think about it! Isn't it really beautiful that someone is so in love with another!?

Well, I've come to realize dangers of it as well. Not saying its all prim and pretty and all.
Yes, the other party may not be feeling the same way towards you.
Yes, there are fears of rejection which could make things awkward.
Yes, it may even be detrimental to your spirit when you're not ready.
Yes, it may just be the wrong girl.
Though its all enjoyable to do so and all, its about how you approach it.

If you really go into in straight head in, you may just fall for sure.
If not, maybe you may come out even stronger.
I would always like to believe the latter. But sometimes it really isn't.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should never take the risk.
One should always make the CALCULATED risk in everything they do.
That's how you make better choices in life I guess? Short of praying and all for sure...

You gotta be sure of yourself before you do anything or start anything.
Are you really willing to commit??
Are you even ready emotionally, physically and spiritually?? (emotional baggage and all)
I never really believed in the saying "you're never ready for it, so just go in!!".
Come on, you've always got a chance to be ready.
When's the time? You'll know yourself. Its different for everybody.
Take some time to reflect and think. Cause things could end ugly if you end things on a bad note.
Finish whatever you've started. Don't leave things hanging.

On another note, I'm saying that this is the absolute rule.
I've definitely seen quite pleasant exceptions to this.
People whom really genuinely believe in Love at first sight, my best friend for example....
I'm always shocked by this and quite glad that it turns out this way and not ugly.
For those in it already, strive hard to make it last and make it a fruitful one!
For those whom are considering entering into a commitment, think wisely!
For those whom are starting to sow the seeds of affection, go ahead....
Don't be afraid, don't be fearful, as long as things are not perceived wrongly by another party and by yourself, it won't go really wrong.
Just don't drop wrong signals on many parties.
If that happens, you're just a maggot.

PS. I've got one week before the BIG BIG DAY!!!

No comments: