Friday, April 01, 2005

Turns.

The most anticipated time of the week. Yes Friday!! Leading to the weekends is perhaps the most sought after time in the whole week for us students. However, today this wonderful day had a big turn. For the good or for the better?? Nobody really know yet. Miss Maria Koh. Our VP shared with all secondary 4's about the recent change of the JC intakes the MOE have implied. It appears that our batch would be going for the 1st 3 months of JC! To some it may be the next best thing!! But to others, it would seem to be the most unseeming attack to the heart he never expected. This means the school will be using the Prelim Marks, good or bad? Frankly I have no idea. But one thing for sure. I'll have to start accelerating even more!! She also shared with us interesting study tips which really helps!! I just really hope and pray that I'll walk with God thru this tough time!

Many thought that this assembly would be the end of school. Little did we know we were in for a big change. Mrs Chan requested my class to head back to class, there she scolded us for some window problem. It seemed like any other scolding till...tears literally flowed down her eyes. I have never seen this before. Frankly I didn't know how to react! To rejoice or to lower myself and feel for her. The answer was confirmed when Desmond Lau walked up to give a packet of tissue to her. I felt what he did was really good. Respect for that! I realised in this noisy, unthoughtful, self-centered class. There was some heart, and it wasn't afraid to be shown! This incident appears to have changed the way our class sould react to not just Mrs Chan but to all teachers. Good or bad. I have no idea!

No comments: