Saturday, April 23, 2005

Shi zhi lu kou!! (Don't really know how to spell it)

It has indeed been a while. Been so long since W216. My beloved CG finally went out together...I really missed those times. And today it was rather a happy day cause finally, we managed to squeeze some time since we didn't have CG to go out. Felt really like a family!! Of course we didn't go ou to do nothing. Spent our time playing this game "shi zhi lu kou" sorry but don't really know how to spell it. Its a food game where you head out to link and find different food. Frankly I had doubts in my mind that this won't be too enjoyable cause everyone will be in their own cliques. Vincent split us up into groups and apparently even though I was teamed up with a member from Baoting CG along with Mei Yan. It was realy fun!! We went out finding food thinkin of the wierdest and funniest food!?!? Though it was kind of tiring it all was kind of worth it. Our CG spending time together again!! It all feels like a family again, this was why Cell Groups are made!! I Love W216!!!

No comments: