Monday, April 11, 2005

Finally On the Road!!

Odinary things are made extraodinary by many means and circumstances. Today which was supposed to be a totally simple odinary day was made kinda exciting!! 1st thing. After school was supposed to go for maths remedial but in the end had to help out in the inter-class basketball. Was the table official for the match 4E-4K. Man it was exciting!! Many cool moves were made and things were really close. It really boiled down to the last few seconds!! 15 seconds 4K is leading by one. 5 seconds 4E was leading by 2.When match ended, the score was tied. Tension was really high. Everybody was really 'hot' all almost about to fight. 4K was kinda expected to fight! So well what do you know!? A fight broke out. No suprise seriously. In the end 4K won. If you ask me. They should have lost. 2nd thing, went to study. And finally completed the sec 3B!! Well not just that I was pushed and pressured. Really gave it my all. It was really a fruitful study session!! Thanks to Mdm Tan!! Highlight of the whole day!! Me my mum and my bro went to eat fish & co. so we went home. What do you know!! My bro passed his drivin test!! It was so fun!! He was being annoyed by my mum like the whole trip?? So he was also scolding her like the whole trip?? I concluded If you can scold while driving, you're a good driver!! SO its really a thank God my bro passed and well it was an awesome ride. Makes things very conveniant for me now!

No comments: