Wednesday, April 27, 2005

POS

Abit of chinese now... Zhuan Yan Jian is 2 days towards exams! Im so excited?!?!?! whaha... Or should i sae, scared? Hmm, By faith, i will do well! Amen?! Still Mugging my chinese and amaths. Oh my, all sec 3 amaths seems so foreign to me! Help!

Ive been bz lately. Not realli regarding wad, but its studies! Mugged mugged and more mugged. Bored? yeah... feel so tired.. but, wad to do? Jus gonna put in my best and do well!

Just now went for POS! Oh, i woke up late! Had to rush... did not gel my hair.. so, i look so........ UNGLAM! Argh! But its okay... Lionel Choong will still be as glam no matter wad! (Excuse of little of BHB) Coming back to POS, it was............. FUN! I had such a fun time! Thank God they did not start on time... I was late... They cld haf been waiting for mi??? whahaa.. OOpz.. no la.... its just a normal thing to wait and wait and den start... great time of fellowship... Ive always thot POS is a boring event, but, I WAS WRONG! It was SO SO muCh fuN! WEeee! Im looking forward for the next training.. but 1stly, TIME FOR STUDIES! Bye.. Leave tag k! :P

No comments: