Friday, April 08, 2005

All is lost but all is gained

The count has finally reached 50. 50 more days to the inevitable. 50 days to the chinese o levels. When it hits 40 days. Who knows i may just fast 40 days and 40 nights. No no just kidding. Basketball seriously seems so very foreign to me now. On thursday went to play and it really seems I have lost what skill i had left. Ball control is gone. Shooting way off. hmmm good news is that I'm not getting fat. To think of it. so many months ago. I was INSANE/CRAZY/MAD/OBSESSED, with basketball. Shooting 2000 shots, now well its just a recreational sport. Theres now no turning back to the old Lionel anymore. Well not just that. I was challenged by a friend to complete the whole of sec 3B chinese in one weekend. Frankly I dunno how it can be done. But I believe in the impossible!!

No comments: