Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Food!! Food!! Food!!

Food is essential to the body. Gives you your much needed nutrients each day. Many seek food to relieve stress some seek food to put on some weight some simply eat cause their pigs. But whatever the reason, man love to eat!! And yes this whole update is all about food!! Different variations of different stories of food!
A hungry practically starving Lionel was home yesterday. Really really hungry. Came home at about 3 pm. Well was expecting frankly a boring stale monotonous meal. Entered in. Questioned my maid what am I gonna eat? To my extreme surprise she gave one of the most touching answers AGAIN!! She replied, oh your brother went to the prata store outside to eat. He drove then he called back to ask if I was eating. My maid didn't know so he just bought back my favorite murtabak!! How incredibly nice!! Begin to see the love of my Brother now!! Food!!
Then today went to eat With Loong and Sijia, ate at sakae sushi after such a long time! This time was expecting a wonderful sumptuous meal!! It was great!! The 1st bite was heaven but the last bite was the direct opposite!! Totally didn't feel like eating anything for the rest of the day!! We even had to smuggle some food and throw it away so we won't get charged extra!!
And finally tomorrow!! I've eaten wonderful meals for the past 2 days. So tomorrow it'll kind of be the direct opposite. Gonna fast tomorrow!! Hope that whatever i consumed today will survive me through the next day!! Even if it doesn't, I'll still rely on God's Strength!!

No comments: