Monday, March 29, 2010

Remember those hands

Listening to : Hey Soul Sister - Train

It's been a rather eventful day.
I've got so much to say that I really don't know where to start.
Won't know if I have to capacity to pen it all down myself.
All I can say is that, It's been an honor to be a blessing to others.
All I've always wanted is to make a difference in the lives of someone. Anyone.
I'm really glad that I was able to do that today.
Not only that, I'm really convinced that serving is how life should be.

I've gotten too caught up.
It's when I look at my own life, when I focus down.
That's when I tend to fail, fall into thinking, fall into a rut.
Really, it sucks so badly that I really can't help it.
But today, was really a time whereby I have to remember.
An occasion for me to continually look upon.
Because it was so clear. I really remember that look.
That view in my mind, the face of shivering tears in front of me.
The look which made me speechless. I can honestly try to paint it out with my words.
But it really is futile effort, no amount of words can describe it.
It struck my heart with so much emotions.
Because when he stretched out his hands, palms facing downwards.
Telling me and comforting me with tears in my eyes in the natural and supernatural sense.
That when the burden was too heavy, I wanted to give the will up.
but I didn't, I didn't give it up. So if he can do it, going through much more.
I'm sure I can. With much conviction. I'm very sure that I can.

Yes, I want to remember those hands.

No comments: