Monday, March 22, 2010

palms

Listening to : Dakota - Stereophonics

So the time is right I suppose.
For me to emerge from the depths of straying away for too long.
Thrown into leadership when I wasn't prepared.
Embracing the tough challenges ahead in life for the next couple of months.
I wonder how things will turn out in a few weeks.
Hasn't been the smoothest of weeks considering I've had some difficulties.
However, things have always turned out for the better.
Miracles and wonders have already started to happen. Not in the realm of physical of course.
But in the hearts and the spirits of so many people that I've come across.
That means a whole lot more to me than physical healing or magic moments.
I'm glad with what I have. I'm happy with the situations that I'm constantly in.
The doors are opening more than ever before.
But I just need to be sure to enter the right door at the right time.
I wouldn't wanna jump the gun on this.
Won't wanna run too fast and too hard for my own pace and end up burning up.

I just wanna remain focused on the current goals in front of me now.
Yeah, the priority is definitely the spiritual side for sure.
Sometimes I do get distracted.
However, at an occasion and time like this.
I'm very very sure that whatever distractions come my way.
I'm able to fan it away relatively easily. It's fabulous how things are placed in such a way.
Whereby the temptations push me but like what things say.
Never beyond what I can handle.

But i really do want more. I want this time to be the best there is.
To be able to do the best that I can. Not only in terms of my spirit.
But in my soul, in my body. I wanna maximize myself.
I wanna love so much more.
Yeah, Living daily by the words of the Spirit seem like the best thing to do now.

No comments: